Yahoo Mail app for iPhone and iPad
464 ratings )
Current version: 4.25.1
, last update: 2 months ago
First release : 11 Dec 2012
App size: 211.36 Mb
The best email app to easily organize your Gmail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and Yahoo accounts. Regardless of your email address, you can experience the Yahoo Mail apps beautiful design, easy-to-use interface and lightning fast speed. Plus, Yahoo Mail offers 1000 GB of free cloud storage, so you never have to worry about space again.
● SIGN UP WITH ANY ACCOUNT - Works with non-Yahoo email addresses, including Gmail, Outlook and AOL. No Yahoo email address required.
● SAVE MONEY - Clip coupons from retailers for later use in new Coupons Smart View. Get notified when coupons are about to expire.
● TRAVEL READY - See flight details and check-in with new Travel Smart View. Get notified of all gate changes, delays and cancellations.
● CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Choose different actions like delete, archive, move and more when you swipe left or right on a message.
● GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM PEOPLE ONLY - Get notified only when you receive a new email from a person, not companies or newsletters.
● CALLER ID - Not sure who is calling you? Yahoo Mail can automatically display mail contacts for incoming callers.
● QUICKLY SEARCH - Search across all of your messages, contacts, files and photos, faster than ever.
● GET CREATIVE - Make sure your emails stand out with animated photos and artist-designed stationery from Paperless Post.
● SEND MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS - Easily add photos, videos, and documents to an email, all at once.
● NEVER LOSE AN EMAIL - Keep all of your emails with 1000 GB of free cloud space.
● CHOOSE A THEME - Select different backgrounds and text colors for your Yahoo inbox.
● DITCH PASSWORDS - Enable Account Key for secure, password-free sign in.
● CONNECT GOOGLE DRIVE AND DROPBOX - Easily access and send photos and documents you’ve stored in the cloud.
GET YAHOO MAIL PRO on mobile - Get ad-free mail on Yahoo Mail for iOS and priority customer support.
● Available as an in-app purchase at $0.99/month or $9.99/year, charged to your iTunes account
● Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
● Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
● To see all the new features, upgrade your device to iOS11 or later.
● Optimized for use with VoiceOver.
Pros and cons of Yahoo Mail app for iPhone and iPad
Yahoo Mail app good for
Even with thousands of emails in my inbox - can find everything in seconds. Great app!
I like the look and feel of it. I also like the extra security approval
Always been good for me
Its my first email ever had.
Andy always been right on top of things with security if theres ever been any breaches or attempted hackings so Im pretty happy
Im very satisfied with yahoo. The first account I ever had is this one. In those days I was a new comer to Canada and have no experience with e-mail or how the web worked. I got help with a friend of mine and he suggested me to open an account with yahoo which I did and I have no regrets at all. For years this have been my number one account and I will keep it for as long as I can.
Works really well. Much better than gmail and outlook apps. Really is the benchmark of free email apps.
I use all the native apps for yahoo, gmail and hotmail (outlook.com). This is by far the best, allowing you to make much more email changes including filtering spam messages, which the other two cannot do.
I am happy that I have this, it is easy to use and a lot more secure! Tho it works best on my cell as compared to computer!
Some bad moments
Kill the blatantly stupid delete banner, and fast ! IRRITATING ! Word email app ever, boopooooooo Yaho ! Ho ! Stupid interfering banner, avoid at all cost ! Crap !
Very annoying !! How do you get rid of them ?????
Remove the ads !!
Constantly advertises inappropriate sites. Not recommended!!!
If you want personal information breeched/hacked this is the place to be. Shitty security on the site. Multiple ongoing, not addressed problem. Stupid people are running and developing this app. Good F*****g Luck!
For weeks now it takes forever for my mails to download and be viewable in my inbox! No fix? Really rolling downhill....sad to see, will not download messages into my app
Everyday same spam emails are present in my Inbox from same providers. And yes I am marking them as spam every day. I have use this email since long so cant delete this account. Otherwise I would have done it way back.
and other. So, download free Yahoo Mail .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Yahoo Mail iOS app used & searched for